Location: Leuven, Belgium or Almada, Portugal
We want to strengthen our development team with a passionate and committed Software Engineer to play a pivotal role in the further development of the Sweepatic Platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
You will be key within the Sweepatic development team to ensure that the Sweepatic Platform complies with the consumer’s expectations. You will be responsible for vertical integration of new features and research, and report to the CTO.
- You’ll implement both the frontend and backend
- You build it, you run it. DevOps workflow with support from your colleagues
- Suggest and improve more automation where it makes sense
- Experience in using git, ideally in a team setting
- Provide support to our threat hunters
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years experience as a Software Engineer or equivalent
- Experience in any of the following technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field with technical affinity for computer science or equivalent experience
- The will to deliver good code and a great product
- The ability to make difficult technical concepts easy to understand
- Strong analytical skills
- Disciplined and independent worker, able to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- The desire to learn and grow with the company
What you can expect from Sweepatic
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- A beautiful working spot in a green environment in Leuven, Belgium
- A salary and benefits competitive in the market
- Opportunity to grow in a start-up context
- A lot of autonomy and a flexible way of working
How to apply
Who we are
Sweepatic is a cybersecurity scale-up operating on a global scale and shaping the ‘Attack Surface Management’ market.
Our revolutionary cloud platform maps, monitors and manages attack surfaces 24/7 producing actionable insights and remedies for our customers
Our mission is to make organisations across the world cyber resilient.
As a company, we value all our team members’ ideas and contributions in building and selling our innovative product.
To strengthen our customers’ cybersecurity resilience by building and providing a state-of-the-art reconnaissance platform for managing attack surfaces.
To build a vibrant and market-leading company with the ability to attract, develop and retain great professionals.