Senior Software Engineer
Location: Leuven, Belgium or Almada, Portugal
We want to strengthen our engineering team with a passionate and committed Senior Operations Engineer to play a pivotal role in the quality of our solution.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
You will be key within the Sweepatic engineering team to ensure that the Sweepatic Platform complies with the consumer’s expectations. You will be responsible for the implementation of the roadmap and report directly to the CTO.
- Design state-of-the-art software in a cybersecurity setting
- Coach junior developers to learn the tricks of the trade
- Decide on the roadmap in collaboration with product management and the CTO
- Collaborate extensively with the infrastructure team to achieve the best possible infrastructure-software fit
What you bring to the team
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail
- Well-organized and structured
- Pragmatism and priority setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of or eagerness to learn more about cloud infrastructure
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field with technical affinity for software development or equivalent experience
You can tick some of these boxes and are willing to learn more about the others:
- Expert knowledge of either Python or Go is required
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Amazon AWS and other infrastructure related technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Mongo, Elasticsearch or other database technologies is a plus
- Software design principles
What you can expect from Sweepatic
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- A lot of autonomy and a flexible way of working
- A salary and benefits competitive in the market
- Opportunity to grow in a scale-up context
How to apply
Who we are
Sweepatic is a cybersecurity scale-up operating on a global scale and shaping the ‘Attack Surface Management’ market.
Our revolutionary cloud platform maps, monitors and manages attack surfaces 24/7 producing actionable insights and remedies for our customers
Our mission is to make organisations across the world cyber resilient.
As a company, we value all our team members’ ideas and contributions in building and selling our innovative product.
To strengthen our customers’ cybersecurity resilience by building and providing a state-of-the-art reconnaissance platform for managing attack surfaces.
To build a vibrant and market-leading company with the ability to attract, develop and retain great professionals.