Location: Leuven, Belgium or Almada, Portugal
We want to strengthen our business team with a passionate and committed Sales Engineer to play a pivotal role in the commercial development of the Sweepatic Platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
You will be key within the Sweepatic business team to support sales with technical and commercial aspects around the Sweepatic Platform:
- Prepare and give demos and presentations of the Sweepatic Platform to prospects, customers or partners in support of account leads or for commercial actions
- Guide trials and Proof of Concepts
- Perform hunting activities on the attack surfaces and explain findings
- Manage the different outputs/deliverables for our prospects, customers, or partners: reports, technical documents and/or clarifications
- Give input into the evolution of the Sweepatic Platform by participating in requirements definitions
- Contribute to content marketing with blogposts and technical papers
- Interact with Customer Success regarding technical support for the Sweepatic Platform and user analysis
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 3 years of customer-facing sales engineering experience, handling enterprise accounts
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field with technical affinity for computer science or equivalent experience
- Commercial flair to interact with customers to explain technical concepts, cybersecurity observations and recommendations
- Ability to make difficult technical concepts easy to understand
- Disciplined and independent worker, able to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and passion for cybersecurity
What you can expect from Sweepatic
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- A lot of autonomy and a flexible way of working
- A beautiful working spot in a green environment in Leuven, Belgium
- A salary and benefits competitive in the market
- Opportunity to grow in a start-up context
How to apply
Who we are
Sweepatic is a cybersecurity scale-up operating on a global scale and shaping the ‘Attack Surface Management’ market.
Our revolutionary cloud platform maps, monitors and manages attack surfaces 24/7 producing actionable insights and remedies for our customers
Our mission is to make organisations across the world cyber resilient.
As a company, we value all our team members’ ideas and contributions in building and selling our innovative product.
To strengthen our customers’ cybersecurity resilience by building and providing a state-of-the-art reconnaissance platform for managing attack surfaces.
To build a vibrant and market-leading company with the ability to attract, develop and retain great professionals.