Location: Leuven, Belgium or Almada, Portugal
We want to strengthen our business team with a passionate, committed, and knowledgeable Product Manager to play a pivotal role in the market success of our solution.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
You will be key within the Sweepatic business team and responsible for the product strategy for the Sweepatic Platform. You will drive the product roadmap and drive our go-to-market and will report to the CTO.
- Create and maintain the product road map in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Analyze market needs and learn on competitors’ capabilities to define the short to long term strategy of the product
- Research, define, prioritize, and maintain product functionality, specifications and requirements from prospects, customers, and partners
- Work closely with the software engineering team to deliver with quick time-to-market and high quality; participate in Sprint meetings
- Assess competition and define differentiators, competitive strengths, and weaknesses
- Contribute to corporate, content and campaign marketing to support lead generation
- Support commercial activities towards prospects, customers, and partners
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of product management experience with a focus on software products and technologies
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field, or equivalent through experience
- Experience in a start-up environment and with working with customers
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Team player with can-do attitude and a strong desire to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong background in and passion for cybersecurity
What you can expect from Sweepatic
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- A lot of autonomy and a flexible way of working
- A beautiful working spot in a green environment in Leuven, Belgium
- A salary and benefits competitive in the market
- Opportunity to grow in a start-up context
How to apply
Who we are
Sweepatic is a cybersecurity scale-up operating on a global scale and shaping the ‘Attack Surface Management’ market.
Our revolutionary cloud platform maps, monitors and manages attack surfaces 24/7 producing actionable insights and remedies for our customers
Our mission is to make organisations across the world cyber resilient.
As a company, we value all our team members’ ideas and contributions in building and selling our innovative product.
To strengthen our customers’ cybersecurity resilience by building and providing a state-of-the-art reconnaissance platform for managing attack surfaces.
To build a vibrant and market-leading company with the ability to attract, develop and retain great professionals.