Marketing & Sales Assistant
Location: Leuven, Belgium or Almada, Portugal
We want to strengthen our business team with a passionate and committed Marketing & Sales Assistant to play a pivotal role in boosting our brand recognition and drive qualified traffic.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
You will be key within the Sweepatic business team to ensure growth of Sweepatic’s sales pipeline and support the sales process. You will be responsible for administrative support from contact-to-contract of the business team consisting of CCO, Account leads, Sales Engineers, Marketing Expert.
- Contacting prospects, customers and partners via e-mail, phone, social media (LinkedIn)
- Setting up meetings and managing agendas
- Supporting lead qualification, quoting, and invoicing
- Ensuring document management
- Keeping the CRM up to date (HubSpot)
- Leading product demos during prospect meetings and showcasing functionality and new features
- Building customer stories and references through blogposts and testimonials
- Attending (virtual) marketing events, domestic and international conferences
- Maintaining our website, blog, and social media channels
- Improving Sweepatic’s visibility through SEO and advertisement campaigns
- Sending customer communications (e.g., newsletters, user mailings)
What you bring to the team
- 1 to 3 years experience in a marketing and sales related role
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter in a start-up environment
- Strong communication and writing skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Strong interest in or willingness to learn about cybersecurity
What you can expect from Sweepatic
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- A lot of autonomy and a flexible way of working
- A beautiful working spot in a green environment in Leuven, Belgium
- A salary and benefits competitive in the market
- Opportunity to grow in a start-up context
How to apply
Who we are
Sweepatic is a cybersecurity scale-up operating on a global scale and shaping the ‘Attack Surface Management’ market.
Our revolutionary cloud platform maps, monitors and manages attack surfaces 24/7 producing actionable insights and remedies for our customers
Our mission is to make organisations across the world cyber resilient.
As a company, we value all our team members’ ideas and contributions in building and selling our innovative product.
To strengthen our customers’ cybersecurity resilience by building and providing a state-of-the-art reconnaissance platform for managing attack surfaces.
To build a vibrant and market-leading company with the ability to attract, develop and retain great professionals.