Location: Leuven, Belgium or Almada, Portugal
We want to strengthen our business team with a passionate and committed Marketing Expert to play a pivotal role in boosting our brand recognition and drive qualified traffic.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
You will be key within the Sweepatic business team to ensure growth of Sweepatic’s sales pipeline. You will be responsible for the Sweepatic marketing and report to the CCO.
- Develop the yearly marketing plan and define the different initiatives
- Optimize existing marketing strategies, such as customer references, SEO, and company positioning
- Lead content marketing campaigns that attract, inform, and convert our target groups in qualified leads
- Supervise Sweepatic’s representation at (virtual) events and conferences
- Plan, execute and track creative marketing campaigns through web, email, and social media to sign up qualified leads
- Define, monitor, and improve key marketing metrics
- Build relations with PR and marketing agencies
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience in start-ups
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or equivalent in job related experience
- Hands-on experience with various marketing and analytics tools such as Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Ads, HubSpot, and content management systems
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail
- Pragmatism and priority setting, working cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of or eagerness to learn more about cybersecurity
What you can expect from Sweepatic
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- A lot of autonomy and a flexible way of working
- A beautiful working spot in a green environment in Leuven, Belgium
- A salary and benefits competitive in the market
- Opportunity to grow in a start-up context
How to apply
Who we are
Sweepatic is a cybersecurity scale-up operating on a global scale and shaping the ‘Attack Surface Management’ market.
Our revolutionary cloud platform maps, monitors and manages attack surfaces 24/7 producing actionable insights and remedies for our customers
Our mission is to make organisations across the world cyber resilient.
As a company, we value all our team members’ ideas and contributions in building and selling our innovative product.
To strengthen our customers’ cybersecurity resilience by building and providing a state-of-the-art reconnaissance platform for managing attack surfaces.
To build a vibrant and market-leading company with the ability to attract, develop and retain great professionals.